Translator

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hired Camera Crew for 20/20


A crew from Boston called Pulse-Media got to know me fairly well the past few days. They were hired from ABC news to travel to my house and perform the mobile and sit down interviews with their team. I have never felt so at home with cameras in my face and people listening to my every breathe. They were friendly, personable, yet professional, and all around amazing. I recommend them as the best photography and film company I can imagine. We had a good time at the miniature horse farm where they met the animals and we all just hung like best buds. Then they managed to make me comfortable in the sit down interview and even snap some pictures for me! Here's the website if you are interested in viewing:

http://www.pulse-media.com/pulse-media/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! like the post or have some questions, concerns, or input? Comment on it.