Translator

Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Update, February 2012

I've been doing very well lately. Civil Air Patrol is progressing nicely, I work 4 days a week at the ski resort, two days inside two days outside, I have completed two classes since my worsened illness back in May and I'm catching up. Up until work I was doing very well. Now my elbows have developed extreme problems and I am suffering with what I believe is tendinitis that runs from my elbows to my wrists. My left knee has started hurting me again, probably from the walking and me starting running within the past two weeks. I have had a passing out spell and lots of dizzy, light-headed feelings. My head has hurt me occasionally, my knuckles are swollen, and my endometriosis symptoms have not been easy. My GYN did say she thought it was endometriosis too, which makes it a long-term problem. Aside from that I am completing my Spanish class and biology class currently and have 12 credits to make up. That's a lot of schoolwork. My trials have been great, but I have yet another supportive man in my life because God has favored me. I am happy even though overall I'm suffering physically. I will get better, and I'm trying to keep my head up. Deep breath, time to take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! like the post or have some questions, concerns, or input? Comment on it.