Translator

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

1st sleep study

After not sleeping well for a very long time, I finally had a sleep study. They said I have obstructive sleep apnea. This can be genetic. My grandmother has it. This can also be a symptom of Lyme or co-infections. My LLMD thinks that when I'm treated successfully it will go away. I hope so. I have to get a machine and go back for a 2nd sleep study to set the machine and see how it works.

Besides that, I have trouble falling asleep and sometimes lay awake for 2-6 hours per night.

I've elevated my head (the bed inclines) because of the acid reflux. I've tried soft music, lavender, softer bed, melatonin, fans, just everything to get a good night sleep. It seems I feel my worse at night which made it hard to attend school, getting up at 6:30am.
stay posted for second study and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! like the post or have some questions, concerns, or input? Comment on it.