Translator

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Remembering my Memory

I just realized today for the first time in months that I remember what I did for my 16th birthday. I remember going out the Sunday before my sweet 16, and seeing Pirates of the Carribean 4, the plot of the movie with how shockingly good it was, even getting Jordans ice cream sometime in there, and eating at Friendlys. Tyler was away on senior trip, and the Lakes Region Health Fair was the day before (when Jake, Elisabeth, Ian, and Kaity showed up to see me). All the memories are falling into place where they belong, and the wall in front of them is slowly breaking down. On the third week of Rocephin, I already see miracles happening. I'm walking and talking normally, thinking fairly clearly, sleeping a bit better, and remembering again! Praise God, and hopes that I will only get better from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! like the post or have some questions, concerns, or input? Comment on it.