Translator

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trying a New Oral Contraceptive

The last birth control I was on was for the ovarian cysts. This time around we are trying a contraceptive called Seasonique which stops the cycle and would treat the symptoms and pain of endometriosis. Hopefully this will work better than the last one. My ultrasounds have all been clear and not found any evidence of cysts since the initial cyst and surgery. We just are at the last rope and thinking maybe some endometrio cells escaped from the surgery or maybe the Lyme has caused my womanly parts to form endometriosis from all the inflammation and cysts. Therefor I would have pain all the time like I do, and some cysts like I have had, and a contraceptive that stops the cycle for 3 months should help. Now its just a waiting game to see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! like the post or have some questions, concerns, or input? Comment on it.