Translator

Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

Damsel In Defense

A few months ago I was at a wedding where I met a very unique women. Her job was selling non lethal women's self defense weapons. In a very new business, created just 2 years ago, called Damsel in Defense, she puts on home parties, run similar to avon or pampered chef, where she displays the products and sells these important novelty items to women and even men of all ages for gifts, personal use, raffles, stocking stuffers, and more. Between the alarms, mace, stun guns, and recently the new kits the company has come out with, it is a very broad range of tangible items that every woman, family, apartment, and businesswoman needs. From the partying young adult, to the child with that long walk to the bus stop, to the older woman walking to her car after work in the dark far parking lot, everyone needs to be prepared for the worst. I was so inspired by the fresh concept that I decided I could do it very well. It is something I am passionate about. Finally after months of research and looking into it, I have my launch party on the 16th of this month to begin the business that I know will change lives down the road. 1 in 5 women have experienced or continue to experience the horror of sexual assault, and it is time they are armed and provided an escape from that terrible hell! With any questions on the products or how to host a party in your own home e-mail me at elainampowell@gmail.com. I would be willing to work with people from out of state even, to do online parties or just sell the product and ship it directly to you. Here's to a new passion, one I can carry with me in my purse and prevent a future tragedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! like the post or have some questions, concerns, or input? Comment on it.