Translator

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2016

https://kimmiecakeskickslyme.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/lyme-and-aca-the-herx-rash/


I have this condition called ACA right now on my upper stomach, low back, and around some of my feet after taking a bout of Clindamycin for a sinus infection not too long ago. It was the first bit of antibiotics since I moved to Georgia in January of 2015, and I now know that, due to a myriad of arising symptoms, I am not cured and do need to pursue further treatment. I see an infectious Disease Dr down here for the first time next week, after being demanded to see one by my GYN Dr. who is very sympathetic to all I have been through since I was 8 years old. She believes I have Endometriosis as a result from my Lyme disease, and I will be undergoing exploratory surgery in December to clean that up and get a definitive diagnosis. She also believes that my carpal tunnel, back arthritis, IBS, and much more is involved around the chronic disease since I stopped treatment in December 2014. This is the first time I have discussed this to my Facebook friends in over a year, and also a real wake up call that I am not out of the woods yet. I try to keep updates on my Facebook as I know many people suffering find comfort in reading others' stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! like the post or have some questions, concerns, or input? Comment on it.